Thursday 3 November 2011

FLUSH IT!! FLUSH IT ALL!!

I’m usually a happy person. I also usually make an effort to be erudite, and create reasonably intelligible sentences. But sometimes life gets so full of shit that you can’t. Which is what I’m going to do now. I’m going to flush the shit down the toilet of life in this blog rant.

My point here, is, how do you exactly pull the chain / lever? When you’re filled with negative emotions, drowning in the sheer tsunami of diarrhoea that’s suddenly hit you from almost every aspect of you life HOW THE HELL DO YOU EXPRESS IT? Or do you bottle it up, keep calm, and eat bread to bind everything in your stomach? I can’t exactly walk up to the people that are annoying me and say “Your mom was full of shit, so when she gave birth to you, you got that for brains. You lucky c*nt.” No… that’s bad karma!

However, it’s highly unhealthy to bottle up ones emotions. They usually need to be expressed in one way or another. The source of such emotions is irrelevant – women have this whole ‘talking’ business all wrong. See, when you’re discussing how annoyed you are, it’s wrong to focus on the cause of your annoyance because you can’t take it back. Neither should you dub the person who annoyed you as an unholy shithead never to be spoken to again and who deserves to also be flushed down the pan of life with a samurai sword as a toilet plunger to make sure they comes back up so you can stab him down again. It’s all about dealing with stuff rationally – multiply by a surd.

This being said, as I’m writing finals currently, I’ve realised the emotional stability I have is equivalent to a bag of rats burning in paraffin. It’s in the negatives. So, I have options to deal with stuff:

1.Keep repeating ‘I don’t care’ – this, I’ve been trying all day. It’s not working.
2.Admit you care about the situation and it’s affecting your mind in strange, vengeful, angry ways. Resolve to calm yourself down and go through the motions…

BUT HOW THE HELL DO I DO THAT!?

Maybe all I need to do, is play some Call of Duty / Guitar Hero, listen to My Chemical Romance and eat cookies. But then I’ll just annoy myself because the songs will ring in my head while I’m studying; and I just ate already so eating more will upset me.

ONE SOLUTION!

*reaches for the Allergex*
I’ma pass the fuck out, k bye.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Lord! You swear on your blog!!!! Well, I suppose I do call people bitches and whores... Moenie worry nie! Exams are almost over! Afterwards we'll go out and PARTY!!! I find fun if the only thing that really sorts out emotional distress.

    ReplyDelete